Parenting after 35
Options

Cutting First Molars

My DD just turned 1 and is seems that she has started cutting her first molars this weekend.  She has been MISERABLE.  We hardly noticed when she was cutting her first 8 teeth but she has hardly been sleeping or eating with these ones. 

I know it all varies, but how long did it take your LO's first molars to come in?

And to top it off, it seems she has picked up a cold...poor little girl Sad

Re: Cutting First Molars

• Options

The first molars came in 2 sets of 1 or 2 month bouts of awfulness.

2nd year molars started coming in May and still seem to be coming :(

• Options
    Didn't she just start Daycare today, too? That in itself can be traumatic, but you must do what you need to do as parents.  DD is taking a long time, about 6 weeks, to get her molars.  Not what you wanted to know, right?  Don't forget to get vaporizing bubble bath.  The up&up (target) works just as well as the j&j brand, is 1/3 of the cost.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could remember! I hope she hurries through this phase- I know it's hard.
  • Options
    We are going through this right now as well :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I thought she was going to have to start daycare this week, but the job I am supposed to start most likely won't start till the new year.  It kind of sucks because we really could use the money, but it will be nice to have a few weeks at home with LO. 

As for the teething she seems to be better the past couple of days and had a good 12hr sleep last night, so hopefully the worst of it is over. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"