Georgia Babies
Options

why are husbands so hard to shop for?

Anyone else feel my frustration?  Every year I struggle with what to give DH and end up scrambling to get his gift.  I have an idea or two but....I just dunno.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: why are husbands so hard to shop for?

• Options
    My DH broke his sunglasses again. It's an obvious gift..but I'm going with it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    We gave each other amazon lists this year, not exactly creative or inspiring, but i have a lot on my plate so i'm cutting myself some slack.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i keep a list on my computer or phone all year long; every time he mentions anything i write it down. and then i place a moratorium on him shopping for himself a month before his bday or xmas.but he is soooo specific about what he wants that half the list i am too nervous to buy off of because if he says he wants socks he wants two types of specific socks. one thing that helps is that we do elfster (internet secret santa) with my family and i swipe that list after the holidays for ideas later in the year.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageremote_girl:
    i keep a list on my computer or phone all year long; every time he mentions anything i write it down. and then i place a moratorium on him shopping for himself a month before his bday or xmas.but he is soooo specific about what he wants that half the list i am too nervous to buy off of because if he says he wants socks he wants two types of specific socks. one thing that helps is that we do elfster (internet secret santa) with my family and i swipe that list after the holidays for ideas later in the year.

THIS to the t!  Anytime I hear DH say he wants something I take note of it.  He is the worst to shop for!  This year I feel like is the first year he's actually getting decent presents and not crap that I've just scrambled together.  We'll see when he opens them on Christmas :)

• Options

Yep, my dh is terrible to shop for, too.  He pretty much has everything, and anything that he wants is either very expensive (he wants a baby grand piano), or, like the other dhs mentioned above, he is extremely specific so its best that he pick it out himself.

His main gift this year are 3 concert dates at the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.  Dh loves classical music and he requested this gift.  We've already seen the first concert.  Although this is his main gift, I still wanted to have something for him to open up on Christmas morning so I've bought him some clothes and a couple of other small things.  Nothing too exciting. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"