South Florida Babies
Options

Twilight

So I know many of you ladies are major fans of the series. I myself have jumped on the bandwagon and I'm already on the second book! I think I have seen ALL the pictures, trailers and sneak peaks on the movie about 10 times! I'm officially hooked. I told the hubbs he MUST take me this weekend.

Who's going to see the movie on Friday!? Confused

Re: Twilight

• Options

Meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually listening to the soundtrack right now. I hope to see the movie on Friday but if not we will definitely go on Saturday. My sister and I are total fans!

JACOB FAN HERE!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't wait! I heard the soundtrack too yesterday and it was SOO good. So I'm reading the second book- and I'm waiting for the "good" stuff to happen. Is Edward in this book? Also, when does the scandelous sex scene start!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL. Girl, remember this is a young adult novel. Scandalous sex is not gonna happen - close at times but nothing overly descriptive. And that is all I am saying so as not to give anything away!

New Moon is really good. And you will just have to keep reading to see if Edward is in it or not. ;-)

• Options

I had never even heard of Twilight until now and I don't think I'll read the books or anything BUT I really do hope the movie is amazing and doesn't upset the fans.

Anyhow, I have a question, is it only about vampires or warewolves too? (I heard something about vampires and warewolves on the radio which is what made me think it was about both)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh Mel- you are too kind. Now give me a hint! Surprise

I think there is more to the novels than vampires and warewolves. It does have vampires and such, but it's deeper than that.

• Options
    Ditto Brig. The book is a love story. The series is a love story, a family story, a friendship story etc. Totally worth it.
  • Options
    ooooooooohhhhh see I had no idea! lol
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"