April 2011 Moms
Options

First Overnight

Ashlen spent the night with my parents for the first time last night, and it was a success!  She slept for about 11 hours and everyone had a good time!

I'm so glad that is behind us!  Although she usually sleeps through the night with us, I was so worried she would wake up all the time over there, but that wasn't the case.  Woo hoo!

Stephanie Hsu

Re: First Overnight

• Options
    imageScout2005:

We had an OOT wedding a few weeks ago, and I was so nervous for DD to stay with my parents. And she did great, slept well and had a fun time. I agree, it feels good to get that out of the way and realize she can handle it fine.

They are keeping her overnight on New Year's as well, so DH and I can go to a neighborhood party. I don't think I would have been up for that if we hadn't HAD to go the wedding (it was my best friend's, I couldn't miss it) and get it over with it.

Oooh, jealous! MH and I can't get a sitter, so for the first time in our lives we are staying in for NYE. Of course we love to spend the time with baby boy, but after he goes to bed I know I'm going to be a little sad that we are stuck at home.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"