Preemies

NPR: Christmas gift for a wonderful DH & father

Just looking for some suggestions.  I want to get DH a special little something which Aiden's & Ryan's name or birthdate on it.  Similar to a mother's necklace, but something for a dad.  Any ideas?  He doesn't wear jewelry, so it would have to be something more rugged...maybe leather instead of a metal?  I'm lost.  Help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NPR: Christmas gift for a wonderful DH & father

• Would he wear a leather strap "bracelet" band with their names? Maybe a money clip? Check out things remembered for some ideas. My DH got DSs foot prints tattooed on his arm twonnights after he was born...I still love looking at those prints! Your DH looks like he might have some tattoos...does he? Maybe take him for one to get names or something?...what about a dog tag type of necklace, would he wear that?
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I see your DHs arms in your picture now...maybe never mind on the tattoo idea...??
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How about a custom belt buckle?
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I think our H's might have similar style - maybe. Shhh here is what I got him! This seller is AMAZING! so nice, fast, and the piece is even nicer in person that it looks in the photograph. I got him a brown/black cuff with S+T and the month/year that we were married/had DS (they are the same month!) - but I had the numbers done in Latin. Otherwise it would have said 311 and there is a dumb band with that name ;)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/urbanboutique?ref=seller_info

• Yes, he has two tattoos...I looked into dog tags and I actually found something that I think he would love on etsy.  I just ordered it today.  It's personalized rosary beads.  He got some in Rome when we visited last summer and he's been wearing them since the boys were born.  They broke last week, so I think he'll like these.  And then have Aiden and Ryan's name on them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAlwaysSunny925:

Yes, he has two tattoos...I looked into dog tags and I actually found something that I think he would love on etsy.  I just ordered it today.  It's personalized rosary beads.  He got some in Rome when we visited last summer and he's been wearing them since the boys were born.  They broke last week, so I think he'll like these.  And then have Aiden and Ryan's name on them.

How unique! I love it and sure he will too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"