Preemies
Options

Holiday Goodies :)

Tomorrow is the last day of school before the Christmas Break.  So far today I have received cookie dough balls, cashew brittle & toffee bars.  

I think I may go into a sugar coma.  I know I should stop snacking, but it's SO yummy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holiday Goodies :)

• Options
    Don't worry, B!  Isn't that what the holiday season is about?  Eating yummy goodies?  I'm about to go to the corner for a decaf coffee to have with some leftover cheesecake.  This will be my lunch today.  All good :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just eat it and worry about it next year - thats what I'm doing - I'm going to start (DH too) a massive diet and exercise obsession in teh new year but for now - I'm enjoying all the goodies people are sending to the office - I've had doughnuts, chocolate covered pretzels and cookies today already! actually I feel kinda sick from it lol
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am enjoying all the goodies and the fact that milk making/pumping burns calories.  More room for cookies!

My mum visited last week and we cooked/baked.  I thought she was going to take home a lot more than she did.  DH and I have enough cookies to last us until July and we usually get baking from his side of the family.  Thank goodness for yoga pants and RSV lockdown.  I don't have to show face for months. :-)

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"