Pittsburgh Babies
Options

play groups

Anyone know of any play groups in the plum/monroeville area?  Looking for someone to take my 2.5 on nights/weekends so we can try to work on some of his issues at daycare such as not sitting for play circles, being rough with the other kids, not sitting for meal times...hard to work on that stuff when we never see him in the element.
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: play groups

• Options
    sorry, meant 'somewhere' to take my 2.5 year old, not 'someone'.  not trying to pawn him off!
  • Options
    I don't know of any but I live in the Monroeville area and would love that!!  DS is soon 2.5 and #2 is on the way for us as well...due in Feb!!  If you hear of anything I would love to know!! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow we're pretty much exactly on track with each other...we're due Feb 6th and yes the little monster has some issues listening when he's in a group of kids which just spells disaster for preschool so trying to get a jump start on fixing this!  hopefully someone else responds with some suggestions!
  • Options
    I don't know about play groups in the area but I have been taking DS to Music Together classes.  It costs money but it has been awesome.  We started last January when he was about 16mo old and continued to do it each season.  The Music Room in Irwin is where I go but they have a class at their Murrysville site too.  It meets once a week for 45min.  Helps because there are a good age range of kids there and they learn music at the same time!! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"