Georgia Babies

Pink Pig Take 2

So, my friend is a teacher so her first opportunity to go to the PP was today.  We backed out of our driveways at 9:05 and arrived at Lenox at 9:45ish.  Arrived at the PP before they opened the tent, there were about 10 people with tix already in line.  The line for tix was backed up for about 45 minutes and the line to get on the actual ride was about 45 min.  After riding and getting back to the car it was a little after Noon.  And this was arriving BEFORE they opened the tent.  Anyway, just wanted to update the experience for those who have not been and are planning a trip.  If possible I would send someone to purchase tix the day (or night - maybe its less busy after dark?) before and then arrive about 9:45AM with tix in hand or divide and conquer the line - someone waits in the tix line and someone waits in the ride line.

Re: Pink Pig Take 2

• Good to know.  I don't know if we will make it down there before Saturday becuase I have to work until Thursday. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went last week on a Tuesday and arrived right at 5.  There was zero line.  We were able to ride right in front.

We did Santa at Phipps after that...lesson learned is that getting the Santa Phipps apt on a Tuesday-week before school gets out was a great thing for us.

Last year, we on a Saturday afternoon to ride the pig and waited over 2 hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"