Georgia Babies
Options

2nd time moms Re: showing PIP

Did you look like you were 20 wks pg at 13w??? I am kind of freaking out b/c I am only going to get bigger. This baby is going to take over my body. 

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 2nd time moms Re: showing PIP

• Options
    yep your in maternity clothes faster and get bigger faster:)  Happy Holidays:)
  • Options
    Please, I looked like that at 9 weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMLvK:
    Please, I looked like that at 9 weeks. 

Ditto - except you look cuter than I did!  :-)  

• Options

Just wanted to say that's a really cute top. Love the color!

• Options
    I was much bigger the second time around.  I only gained 3 lbs more, though, with my second pregancy, but I just looked much bigger, much sooner.  You look great, though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You look great! I had the maternity clothes out much much earlier the second time. I gained less but looked much bigger. Break out those comfy clothes and enjoy it!
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    I don't want to scare you, but I got so big with #2 that I had to buy a second set of maternity clothes just to make it through the last two months. :)
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I really didn't start showing much until about 3-4 weeks ago.  I don't know, maybe because I'm fatter?  Haha.   I don't have many cold weather maternity clothes since I was big during the spring/summer last pregnancy so I'm struggling on what to wear these days.  I am definitely showing now though, and feel big as a house.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I showed earlier and got bigger faster w/ Sophie but my weight gain at the end was much more subdued than with Gavin.  I did have GD w/ him and not her so maybe that's why?  At the end, I looked about the same size as w/ Gavin but I FELT way bigger.  #2 took a much bigger toll on my body overall.  I pretty much spent the last month of that pregnancy in a recliner b/c I hurt all over. 

• Options
    just wait til the 3rd time around!  ;)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I know it's normal but I am in disbelief that I look this pg at 13 weeks. This will be interesting! 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep. I popped out quick. And silly me was trying to hide it from my coworkers. :p they figured it out pretty quick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You look adorable!

Yup, I defintely started out bigger, but it evened out sometime in the second trimester.

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    First of all,you look GORGEOUS.  (And I want that top!!)  And secondly, I'm definitely bigger sooner than I was with HC, but I think that's to be expected since our bodies just know how to do this pregnancy thing once they've done it the first time, so to speak.  But--I know a lot of 2nd time moms who said they never got altogether larger with #2, #3, etc., just sooner, you know?  So I don't think we'll be monstrous at the end any moreso than we were at the end of the first pregnancy.  That's my hope and I'm stickin' to it. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Same here! Can't believe how big I am this time around already! I've had to start wearing maternity clothes pretty early this time. I'm scared for how big I'm going to get!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker m/c at 8weeks 2007 DD born 2009 m/c at 15weeks 2010 m/c at 6weeks 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"