Parenting after 35
Options

Someone please lie to me

We aren't a week away from Christmas, right? It's more like two? I need more time!

I need time to wrap gifts. Decorate our tree. Maybe slice down some Tollhouse cookie dough & toss the slices in the oven. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Someone please lie to me

• Options

I still have gifts to mail.  Haven't done any cards.  Haven't even had C's 2nd birthday pics taken yet (2 months late).  Trying to get goodies made for gifts for local relatives.  Oh, and just starting on wrapping gifts.

What else.. oh.. hosting a cookie exchange on Tuesday night and my dining room table looks like an elf crapped wrapping paper and ribbon all over it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Don't worry you have plenty of time... Santa Claus signed up for biggest loser next season so Christmas has been postponed this year lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageWipz:
    Don't worry you have plenty of time... Santa Claus signed up for biggest loser next season so Christmas has been postponed this year lol

LOL!

The reality set in for me when I walked into Hollister, of all places. All I needed was a gift card for my nephew. I walked in the store & the end of the line was at the store's entrance, no exaggeration. I took a brief lap to convince myself that wasn't the end of the line, but nope. That was it. I walked out.

Ugh, my dining room table. Forget elves. My junk drawer vomited all over mine. I started out with good intentions, then...eh. I need to realize that starting a few different projects at once isn't always multi-tasking. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

What, Christmas is a week away!   Crap!! Need to buy gifts, wrap and send them to my mom's house, so we won't have to strap a child to the top of the car to fit everything in the car for our trip there, take the picture for cards, order them, address  and mail them, oh, and still do my day job, and mommy and wife job.  Forget cookies, I bought them.

LOL about Santa and biggest loser.  Afterward, I may join him at the North Pole to escape this life for a few days. 

• Options
    imageWipz:

hahahahaha...
  • Options
    I wish I could come up with a witty response, but I just came to the same realization yesterday! I was on my way to getting everything done in advance and was so proud of myself, and then got sidetracked with colds, new food allergies, and no sleep for the last couple weeks. Somebody stop the madness!!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageBrideBuddies:

...my dining room table looks like an elf crapped wrapping paper and ribbon all over it.

LOL!  You and me both.  And I should be wrapping and not Bumping, so 'bye!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I swear there has been a Christmas poltergeist this year and it stole a week.  Everyone I know needs another week before Christmas this year.  Good luck to all :-)
  • Options
    I would like time to actually buy gifts.  I will worry about wrapping them Saturday while DH is in Pittsburgh enjoying his main present with my brother.
  • Options
    I am making a stocking for my niece.  ( I have been working on it for 3 years.)  It WILL be done in time to express mail by Thursday, if I have to stay up all night. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"