D.C. Area Babies
Options

s/o video monitors...for 2?

We have LOVED our video monitor (a basic Summer Infant one, but now I want them pimptastic one mentioned below!) and I know we would have made it through sleep training without it. DH and I are a bit confused about 2 cameras though. Ours has the ability to have 2 cameras...but how does that work exactly? Can you always hear both, or do you put it on scan mode? Then in scan mode you just hear it once it gets back to that camera? Seems like a ridiculous question, but just have to check!
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: s/o video monitors...for 2?

• Options
    We have a Summer Infant Sleek and Secure (which I don't recommend--it's very quirky) with two cameras. We put it in scan mode and it plays each room for 8 seconds and toggles back and forth between them. If it didn't act up so much, we'd love it. The scan mode works great though.
  • Options
    Thanks! The sleek and secure is the one we have too...and I agree, way too many quirks. It seems to be on its last leg anyway, so rather than buy an extra camera for that I may spring for the one everybody was talking about once #2 gets here. Thanks for the scanning explanation, 8 seconds is perfect, I was wondering how long it was!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Summer Infant one as well, and while it has two cameras, you have to manually switch between the rooms.  We're going to look into getting one with three cameras (if such a thing exists) when the baby comes next summer.  I'd like to find one that switches around automatically.
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Options
    We have the summer infant baby touch and LOVE it!  No problems, crystal clear pic, able to pan and zoom and jumps between cameras every 8 secs.  It is on the pricey side but SO worth it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"