March 2012 Moms

So glad I decided to take Maternity pics! (PIP)

I was on the fence about taking pics because I didn't know if I wanted to spend the money or not, but I'm so glad I did!  We did an "in home" session and it was just really laid back the whole time, I'm glad we'll have these pictures for the future too! Here are some of the pics from my session, I know I love seeing all yalls pics so I thought I'd share too :)

BabyName Ticker

Re: So glad I decided to take Maternity pics! (PIP)

• Loading the player...
  • I love love love it!  I am taking some in home at like 30 seeks I hadn't thought about props, maybe I will have some balloons and other things around for the shoot, thanks for sharing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • your pics are beautiful!!  great job and you will love the memories.  i even love your wedding pic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am NOT a fan of Maternity pictures, especially with bare bellies (to each is own though). These however, are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love, love, LOVE them! My favorite one that you posted is the one with the big red bow. They really turned out great! Looking at these would definitely make me consider doing them myself (if your photographer lived near me!)
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Very cute!  Now I'm extra excited for mine in a few weeks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Very cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Super cute! I actually have a friend who's a semi-professional photographer who offered to do them for free but I just can't bring myself to do it! I feel waaay too fat! Specifically because I've gained a lot of weight ALL over- face, arms, legs... no thanks!

• These are so cute! I love them! and I like that you're sort of "headless" in all of them, because I have wanted to do some, but with all the hair growth and pg acne I was going to pass. This is a great idea!
    Married: 10.28.2004 BFP 1: 2006, m/c 5 weeks BFP 2: 2008, m/c 10 weeks BFP 3: 2009, m/c 6 weeks BFP 4: July 15, 2011 Welcome Parker! Feb. 19, 2012 image
  • Thanks so much everyone!  I love them all too :)  We took some where our faces are in them and she took some just of the DH too, but there were so many I couldnt decide what to share!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Very cute and classy, they came out great!  I love the little Sparty socks!  I got a pair of little MSU boots waiting too!
  • I am usually not a fan of maternity shots and the awkward belly poses. But, these are fabulous! Seriously makes me want to do something simple and sweet like this: ) 
  • Great pics!! Do you mind me asking where you got the oatmeal-colored top you're wearing?? I love the pattern on it.
    TTC since November 2010
    BFP: March 22, 2011 M/C: April 8, 2011 @ 7 weeks
    BFP: June 29, 2011!!! Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby :)
    LO Born early March 2012 We are so blessed image
  • imageBOTB2011:
    Great pics!! Do you mind me asking where you got the oatmeal-colored top you're wearing?? I love the pattern on it.

It's a little more grayish in color in real life but I got it at Kohls maternity! 

BabyName Ticker
  • imagerandehayes:

imageBOTB2011:
    Great pics!! Do you mind me asking where you got the oatmeal-colored top you're wearing?? I love the pattern on it.

It's a little more grayish in color in real life but I got it at Kohls maternity! 

Thanks!! I may see a trip to Kohls in my near future :)    

TTC since November 2010
    BFP: March 22, 2011 M/C: April 8, 2011 @ 7 weeks
    BFP: June 29, 2011!!! Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby :)
    LO Born early March 2012 We are so blessed image
  • Gorgeous pics!! Exactly how I would have done maternity pics! Also, love that sweater!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"