Quad Cities Babies

Toddler Classes

Can you all please recommend some toddler classes/activities around the QC area? :)

We'll already be doing swim classes next summer. I was thinking more along the lines of Music Together, Gymboree, or gymnastics type classes. I haven't had any luck finding any. I'm willing to go about 30-45 minutes outside of the QC area. TIA!

TTC #2 since 09/2016
BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Toddler Classes

• We will be putting our 2yo in a tumbling class at the YMCA when the new session starts in January.

I know there are several different types of classes at the Y and the Bettendorf Children's Museum.  You'll just have to check the age requirements.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetawillers:

We will be putting our 2yo in a tumbling class at the YMCA when the new session starts in January.

I know there are several different types of classes at the Y and the Bettendorf Children's Museum.  You'll just have to check the age requirements.

Thanks! I didn't know they had classes like that.

TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There are Kindermusic classes in Rock Island. I also saw some time ago that one of the music stores offered toddler music classes, maybe West Music?

I take DD to Bettendorf Library for Tummy Time, which is a free 1/2 hr music/story/play time for 0-2 yrs.  They have a morning and and evening group on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month.  Most of the other libraries also have something for 2yrs+, but Bettendorf is the only one I have found for the little ones that offers evenings.

Chic-fil-a in Davenport also has a morning playgroup thing, but I work so we have never been.  

Moline Parks offers Parent/Child tumbling through Summit Academy.  I'd check with your local Parks and Rec Department because most offer some sort of class for 2-3 year olds.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    a little bit of life : A blog about the life of a working, crafting, adventuring family of 4.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"