Boston Babies
Options

BFP! Any expecting moms in the Holliston/Milford area?

Just took a digital test this morning and it is positive!  We are excited, but cautious.  Any expecting moms in the Holliston/Milford area?  My due date is July 25, 2012.  Wishing you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: BFP! Any expecting moms in the Holliston/Milford area?

• Options
    Congrats! I am in holliston, but delivered last week. Where are you planning on delivering?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamandajb1:
    Congrats! I am in holliston, but delivered last week. Where are you planning on delivering?

We were thinking about Newton-Wellesley Hospital.  Do you mind if I ask where you delivered? Congrats on your baby! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Bellingham. My doc practices out of  Newton Wellesley, so that's where I'll be delivering. Congrats, firefly.
  • Options

I delivered a NWH. They are the only hospital around that uses midwives, I love my midwives.  I also work at Milford, they have a nice small maternity floor.

• Options

Hi Firefly,

Congrats! I highly recommend delivering your baby at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Wonderful medical staff, one on one nursing in labor and delivery, state of the art facility, and compassionate nurses! I, too, live in Holliston and in full disclosure- I work at Newton-Wellesley. But also delivered one of my boys there. Let me know if you have any other questions. Go to www.nwh.org to find a physician or midwife.

• Options
    Thanks so much for the information, ladies!  I'm looking forward that that first OBGYN appointment in a few weeks!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm in ashland and due ~7/9/12
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

NW is where I have my PC. My OB is MetroWest in Framingham. You guys are making me feel like I need to switch. Any thoughts on Framingham? 

Any baby-mommy activities in the Holliston-Milford area? (obv for like 7 mos down the road!) 

• Options
    Milford Hospital has a  new mom group on the first Thursday of the month and a breast feeding support group (that I run) on the first and third Thursday of the month. Desination Maternity in Natick has all sorts of classes for free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"