Washington Babies

REC your toddler/child JACKET

Hi!  I'm looking to buy hooded, fleece-lined and water-resistant jackets in both 2T and 4T.  Any suggestions as to where I should look(in-store OR online) would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: REC your toddler/child JACKET

• OLD NAVY is having great deals on jackets right now...and if you can get hold of the 30% Friend & Family in-store coupon that is floating around you might get them for an even bigger steal! Online if you use code ONHURRY20 (good til 12/20) you get 20% off, plus free shipping over $50.
  • The 3-1 jacket from the childrens place is really highly rated, and you can get them cheap right now!  https://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_-1_756572_195156_24651%7C134796_baby%20boy%7Cjackets_babyboy 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • We always get them from Children's place. So far they have all held up 2 winters x 2 kids. 
    Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • hands down, the Columbia Outlet store!  We go every year (or 2) and find great deals and the most awesome jackets.

My favorite one is the Bugaboo.  It's got a lighterweight outer shell, with a fold down hood that tucks into the collar.  then it has a traditional Columbia fleece that zip into it as well as has velcro tabs at the neck and wrists.  It is AWESOME!  My DD wore this for 2.5 years and wore it year round.  The fleece jacket and shell can be worn separate.  Fleece for those cool spring and summer nights and the waterproof shell by itself was a great lightweight jacket as well.  I was SO sad when she outgrew it...byut we went to buy another and I had to get teh same one again.  :)

They can run up over $100 online, at the outlet, they can be around $60, but a good sale and I've gotten it for $35-$40.  Really a great price considering the fleece ones alone are around $20. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies!
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"