Postpartum Depression

I'm scared to use zoloft

I was on zoloft years ago.  9 -10?  Anyways.  While on it I was moody and depressed.  My OB gave me another prescription,.  I already deal with anxiety and one of the side effects is increased anxiety.  I'm terrified to get back on it.  I don't want to be moody or have high anxiety.  I told my doc this and my therapist.  both think I should  give it a shot.  I just feel like crying and am finding life hard to deal with.  I love my baby but I'm sadder than I've ever been.  How can I be this sad when I have everything I've ever wanted.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm scared to use zoloft

• Can you ask them to prescribe something else?  Zoloft has been a miracle drug for me, but everyone is different.  I'm sure there's something out there that will help your symptoms.

Whenever I increase my zoloft dosage I do get increased anxiety for a few days, but it's only temporary.

::hugs::

imageimage

• I agree with asking for something different. I've been on zoloft since DD was 3 weeks, and it makes me sick to my stomach and restless (which my OB said were side effects) So he is putting me on something different when I go back to see him on Tuesday. I also made an appointment to talk to a counselor. I hope you can find something that works for you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Loading the player...
  • It sounds like this isn't the right drug for you. Ask if they can prescribe you something else. There are many options available today.
  • "Medical professionals may offer safer alternatives instead of antidepressant drugs. Zoloft side effects may be really fatal that it could lead to permanent disability or even death. For those taking antidepressants, it is safe for them to consider that the numerous Zoloft lawsuit filed against Pfizer suggest that antidepressants may not be the best way to deal with their problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"