Georgia Babies
Options

Phipps Santa?

So we got some great pics with Santa already (thanks Lauren!), but I'm looking back through the past few years and now I'm sad I don't have one with Phipps Santa, especially L's first Christmas :(  I totally missed the "pre-register" email boat this year, I guess I was in a newborn fog or something, but we obviously do not have an appointment.  If anyone can't make theirs between now and Christmas, please let me know!  Want to go down and see the Pink Pig too, so would be nice to do both after driving so far :)
Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image

Re: Phipps Santa?

• Options
    We are not doing Phipps Santa but we are going to the pink pig again Monday morning bright and early.  I hope to be in line at 10 when it opens.  If you do decide to come down, FB me and let me know.
  • Options
    Not that I am recommending this (okay, maybe I am) but a friend of mine got her kids all dressed up and showed up early around when they open and totally played dumb like she just moved here and didn't know you had to have an appointment to see him and they let her get pictures with Santa. You could try that route.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefrlcb:
    Not that I am recommending this (okay, maybe I am) but a friend of mine got her kids all dressed up and showed up early around when they open and totally played dumb like she just moved here and didn't know you had to have an appointment to see him and they let her get pictures with Santa. You could try that route.

This idea is AWESOME.  But do it this week before school lets out - which leaves Friday.  Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"