South Florida Babies
Options

Anyone else's order get canceled?

I just checked my order status and it says that my order has been canceled Angry
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else's order get canceled?

• Options
    did you get an email, or was it just cancelled?  I'm going to check my status!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options

Yes, my cowmooflage that was supposed to ship Dec.18-Jan. 6 was canceled in the last few minutes.  =(  Hopefully they send some kind of coupon or something to compensate.

Jackie

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No email, i went to check the status and it was canceled! I'm so upset!
  • Options
    SOB's!  I just checked mine....it doesn't even look like anything ever existed...I'm on the phone with them now..

It's Beshert
  • Options

This is what I got, but when you check online, now it says the price is $199.99, yet the email says $279. Is that still the wrong price?

Greetings from Target.com.

Due to an unexpected error, the following item(s) you have ordered
    were incorrectly priced at the time of your order.

Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat - Granite

We're sorry, but we are unable to offer this item for the incorrect
    price. The correct price is $279.99. We have canceled your order for
    this item. If you would like to order this item at the correct price,
    please visit Target.com to check for availability.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on our site are
    occasionally mis-priced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our
    shipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is
    higher than our stated price, we will either contact you for
    instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of
    the cancellation. This pricing policy is posted in the Help section
    on Target.com.

Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused
    you. Thank you for being our valued guest.

• Options

Ironically, we just got off the phone with a customer service manager (which isn't in the country), after a lengthy call about not being advised, etc etc. She guides us to the disclaimer, and advised that corporate is making a further decision.  However, if they haven't made a decision, then why did I receive an email after the phone call stating such?  Well, I'm not dropping this.  This is BS.  I'm sorry that one of your employees made an error, but when I make an error at my job, I have to own up to it and make right to a student in the most reasonible, ethical, and legal way.  Honestly, Target is a billion dollar corporation....they can afford to write off whatever error had occurred.  It wouldn't be illegal, just ethical. 

We just tried calling their corporate office, which is closed...they will be hearing from us tomorrow.  If anyone else is interested, the number is 612-304-6073.....They just pissed off the wrong pregnant woman!!!!

It's Beshert
  • Options
    Oh man I'm sorry girls! Good luck!
  • Options
    Mee!! I'm surprised, I really thought even though it was an error that they would honor it.  I'll call tomorrow and see what they say, thanks for posting the number.
  • Options

This is a hot topic on the Parenting board, it happened it anyone whose carseat hasn't shipped.  And unfortunately they have that lovely disclaimer that says -

WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE TARGET CORPORATION BUSINESSES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.

One girl got a $40 gift certificate for complaining but most are getting a "we're sorry".  Sorry ladies, it really would have been a great deal!

• Options

The correct price for the car seat is $279, you have to look for the Britax Marathon Convertible, the one for $199 I believe is either smaller or not intended to be convertible or to hold a child up to 65 lbs.

I'll be calling the coporate offices as well, I just sent a lenghty email, though Im certain I'm not the first. I'm really suprised that they wouldnt honor their own mistake, I know it would be a loss to them, regardless they should acknowledge that people bought accodring to what they saw listed online. Gena, keep me posted and let me know what you find out, I'm limited to my phone usage during the day, so I dont know when I will be able to call. While a $40 gift certificate is nice, its not a Britax car seat : (

Heres to hoping that Target gets their *** together!!!!

• Options
    I haven't checked my account online, but I'm assuming nothing shows - I got an email from them. Argh. :( I, too, thought they would honor it. That's how businesses usually operate! I may be calling tomorrow too!
  • Options
    Mine did...oh well it was too good to be true anyway.
  • Options
    I worked in retail when I was in college and I remember that legally a company has to honor the advertised price for an item.  You should send a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"