Pregnant after 35
Options

New girl, here...

Hello!  I would like to join you all.  I had a MC last month and noticed this board went up some time after.  I got my BFP this am and am excited to be on the baby track once again.  I am on the West Coast and will be a late am poster.  I am almost 35, so I hope you will have me. 

Re: New girl, here...

• Options

Hi ya!

So sorry to hear about your MC, but thrilled to hear of your BFP today!    Sending you tons of sticky dust, and welcome to the board :)

Christine

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!   We look forward to hearing more from you as your pregnancy progresses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome! Happy and healthy nine months to yoU!

I am also sweating like crazy here in California.

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options

Sorry to hear about your M/C but I'm so happy to hear that you got another BFP so quickly:-)

Congrats and welcome to the board.

• Options
    imageMoiselle:

Hello!  I would like to join you all.  I had a MC last month and noticed this board went up some time after.  I got my BFP this am and am excited to be on the baby track once again.  I am on the West Coast and will be a late am poster.  I am almost 35, so I hope you will have me. 

Hi! Come on in!  You an I are twinkies.  I also had a m/c last month and then got pregnant again, so I am overly scared about everything right now.  I am so sorry for your loss.  H&H 9 months, and I hope we see you around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    congrats and welcome.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and a H&H 9 months. Sorry to hear about your loss.
  • Options
    Welcome! Whoo hoo, another 34 y.o. This board is wonderful. Congrats on the BFP!
  • Options
    Welcome and H&H 9 mos to you!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Hi there and welcome! I am in San Diego area  as well...it was a hot weekend! I was so looking forward to some fall-ish weather..oh well!
    Live,Laugh and love image"image"image"imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!!
  • Options

Sorry about your m/c. Welcome to the boards, I've only been here a week and this is the best and also the TTC after 35. Some of the youngers boards might make you sick so stay away from there. We are supportive, being that we all have similar issues. Congrats & good luck to you.

• Options
    Congrads and welcome. Sprinkle sticky dust for you and me so baby's stick and we have h & h pregnancy..   Nice to meet you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"