Illinois Babies
Options

OB/GYN Recs for Elmhurst Hospital

Anyone know a good OB/GYN that's affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB/GYN Recs for Elmhurst Hospital

• Options

I currently use RPW, but am thinking about switching to a practice with midwives and doctors that deliver at Hinsdale (I don't believe Elmhurst allows midwives - or at least that is what I'm hearing as I ask around)

No really bad experiences at RPW or anything, but I just like the idea of midwife for when I deliver, and having a better rated NICU at Hinsdale in case I were to need it.  RPW has several different doctors and you see all of them through a pregnancy.  Dr. Chen was the one I've seen for my routine stuff (about to start TTC), she is very nice, and laid back, although I realized I needed to ask more questions, because she didn't always offer up information unless I brought it up myself.

• Options
    i use the elmhurst clinic group and really like them. dr. macduff and dr. page are the 2 doctors i usually see. i have been going to dr. macduff for over 10 years and love him. dr. page is wonderful as well and she delivered my daughter.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love, love, love Dr. MacDuff! he is so nice
  • Options
    Hello. Just found out that I am pregnant and so very excited about it. We recently moved and i need to find a new OBGYN. My friend recommended Dr MacDuff but when I called there I was told that you rotate doctors every time you come and the doctor who delivers your baby is whoever is on call that day. Was this the case with you? Or do you usually see the same doctor?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"