Minnesota Babies
Options

Pediatric Surgeon?

My son may need to have hernia surgery. Our Pedi referred us to Pediatric Surgical associates.

Just wondered if anyone had met with them, or had any experience insight?

I need to call and set up a visit. Sad

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatric Surgeon?

• Options

My son had hernia/hydrocele surgery last March (he was 6 months old).  We used Dr. Aliabadi with Pediatric Urology Associates.  Our appointments were at Park Nicollet in SLP and the surgery was at Children's in Minnetonka.  We really liked Dr. Aliabadi and the surgery went good. 

The surgery wasn't too bad at all.  He was in and out in a day and only had to take Advil for a few days afterwards.  Let me know if you have any other specific questions about the surgery. 

Good luck!

• Options

Dr. Wahoff from Pediatric Surgicial Associates operated on my son when he was 1 month old.  Dr. Wahoff specializes in laparoscopic surgery. I have nothing but good things to say about the practice and surgeon The operation was done at Children's in Minneapolis.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Glen Anderson operated on our daughter numerous times at Children's Minneapolis. I can't say enough good things about him. Very patient, thorough, and meticulous!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"