Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Recommend convertible booster seat

My daughter is 3, she is 29 lbs and 39 " I believe. We need to buy a car seat to go into DH Chevy Silverado, but I'm thinking I might put the one she has in my car into his truck and buy a new one that will convert to a booster seat into my car since my car is smaller, a honda civic four door, AND she usually is with me and we always drive my car everywhere. Thank you.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Recommend convertible booster seat

• Options
    I bought a Britax Frontier.  It just arrived on Friday and we're not installing it until DD outgrows her infant seat (she'll get DS's Marathon and he'll get the new Frontier)...so I can't tell you how I like it yet.  But it gets very good reviews.

• Options
    LOVE our Frontier85. It's so easy to install and DD says she's super comfortable in it. We've had it for about a year and a half now... I chose this seat because it has some of the highest height limits on the market for a 5-pt harness seat, and both my girls are off-the-charts tall. DD1 actually just outgrew, in height, her Graco booster (5pt harness) that we were borrowing from a cousin.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm another one with a Britax Frontier.  It's a great seat.  We were thinking about the Graco Nautilus as well.  I went to BRU and had DS sit in both of them, we liked the Britax better. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My mom has the Graco Nautilis and the girls like it. I think that is the one I will be getting for my car!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I liked this one, and it seemed decently priced, BUT DH doesn't see why we should spend that much. Even the Evenflo Maestro one I saw for 85 he thought was spending too much, even though whatever we pick will end up in my car anyways.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    DD will be transitioning to the Recaro ProSport soon. I have heard good things about it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"