Childless not by choice

Get over yourselves

stop whining about being childless.  adopt or get a dog.  seriously....

Re: Get over yourselves

• Ladies, before you respond to this post, check out her prior posts. They are all really mean. She is a crazy AE trying to create drama. So, just ignore her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • it really makes me said that someone has to do this .. I think they are doing it to make themself feel better...hurting other people to make yourself feel better is only going to send you to hell..
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemommadness:

Yawn.

• imagemommadness:

Crying  Why are you just so mean wehhhh.

PUH-lease. Have you actually read our posts? We don't whine....we straight B!TCH. And we biitch with pride.

• imageDKC1308:

imagemommadness:

Crying  Why are you just so mean wehhhh.

PUH-lease. Have you actually read our posts? We don't whine....we straight B!TCH. And we biitch with pride.

Dit-to.   

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Ha! Love it. Smile
    Trying to Conceive Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't believe someone actually wasted their time creating a profile to piss off people they don't even know. Sad. What's even sadder is that all that energy - and they failed.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker

• FAIL, OP.

Get a hobby yourself. 

• You're a real Special Snowflake, OP. You betcha. It takes a special, important person to create a fake profile for the purpose of making someone feel bad.

I'm sorry- how old are you, even? And does it even register that you've categorically failed?

You've bored us, and honestly, I'm not even really pissed off, just dumbfounded. Go back under your bridge.

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- Emily Bronte Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemommadness:

Yup I have a dog...not the same as a child I assure you that

• Yes I have 3 dogs, a cat, and a potbelly pig (not in the house of course) and I absolutely love them all to death! But none of these make up for the losses ive had or the babies I want! I agree with all the PP's!!! This person is just trying to get a rise out of all of us...but they really dont understand the hurt it can sometimes cause! We should pray for them...then give them a swift kick in the butt!
  • What A crazy F..ing B.tch you must be.  How wonderful that you can make such terrible comments to people. You are truly heartless and how proud you must be of your dispicable behavior.  You should be ashamed of yourself and I only hope that your words don't come back to bite you in the ass.  May you never feel the same pain of the rest of the women on this board who are childless.  You make me sick.
  • Wow this lady is truly a b$&@! 

Her day is coming. Dont you all worry.  

• imagemommadness:

life epic fail. if u have to come on here just to be rude ur a disgrace and extremely laughable. what a worthless lame.

that is all. have a nice day everyone!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • I am not a member of this board because I have a child with another on the way, BUT that is very cruel! U need to go back into the hell hole u came from. U do not know what each individual woman is going through. Count yr blessings and get a life. 

If u have nothing positive to add, shut up! A pet is not a human being nor a replacement for a child, also, not everyone wants to adopt or have foster children/child. Each person is allow to choose what best for them & their family.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"