Kansas Babies

Pediatrician/Child Care for Hutchinson?

Re: Pediatrician/Child Care for Hutchinson?

• Dr. Ellen Losew at the clinic. She is THE very best; everyone wants her! 

*~PAIF/SAIF welcome and encouraged!~*

• If your looking into the Hutchinson Clinic remember you might not always get to pick the one you like the best so have a second picked out. We choose Lane because we heard so many good things about him, and he was still accepting new patience. Right now 2 of the Dr.s are leaving or have left Dr. Issinghoff, and Dr. Bryan can't remember his last name (he was our first choice). I went to the clinic website then asked all the parents on my facebook and others to see which one I heard the best about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Actually, I looked up pediatricians in my Medicaid providers book and Dr. Losew is the only one listed for Hutchinson! So it will have to be her! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • For Child Care, I know Our Father's House has a daycare.  It's call Abundant Life Daycare.  My daughter went there and we really liked it.  The other one that I heard good things about was Hadley.  Dr. Wohlwend is who we went to for pediatrician at the Hutch Clinic, but he's not there anymore. We switched to just a family care doctor and we're very happy with just that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"