Preemies
Options

Christopher is coming home! Our family will be complete!!! :)

Sorry I've been MIA!  With Mason coming home almost 4 weeks ago now and Chris still at the NICU, and DH still working full-time life has been INSANE!  But fantastic at the same time! :)

Today DH, Mason and I will load up our diaper bag and go to get Christopher from the NICU.  It's absolutely insane to think this is the last day he will spend there; the last day we will drive there. . . Wow.

I am excited about so many things.  Yet I am nervous about how I will care for TWO babies at the same time!  How will DH and I ever get sleep again?!?!?  WHat will I do when DH goes back to work!?!?!  Sheesh!  

I am nervous--but oh so ready to experience life with our family finally together.  I can finally spend each day and night with them--and we made it home before Christmas! :)

I'll update here (and the blog) when I get us all home! :)

Hope everyone is well! 

My Story and Blog:
The Conception Craze

1/2009- TTTC
After 7 rounds of clomid and HcG, Three failed IUI's with an ectopic pregnancy, two shots of methotrextate, ER visits, breaks, low (3%) morphology One IVF cycle (lupron, gonal-F) that ended in another ectopic, more methotrexate, A Lap to disconnect both tubes, remove endo and a hydrosalphinx, . . .we are finally expecting TWINS from FET#1!
1.11. 2011: Beginning FET cycle!
3.11.11- FET! (DH's birthday!) 2 blasts transfered!
3.20.11- BETA #1 BFP!!! 272! (9dp5dt)
3.23.11- BETA #2 1346!!! (12dp5dt)
4.8.11- U/S #1. . TWINS!!! . . .TWO BOYS!
9.10.11-My beautiful Boys arrive unexpectedly at 28 weeks, 6 days. imageimage
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: Christopher is coming home! Our family will be complete!!! :)

• Options
    This is such fantastic news! I am so happy that you will have your whole family home for the holidays! Congrats Christopher!!!! I remember that last day in the NICU - it felt so strange to leave~ I wish you all the happiness in the world for your family!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations Mama!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You'll do great! Lots of moms here :) Congrats!!!
  • Options
    That is really wonderful!  Enjoy your first day home together, and Merry Christmas!
    D (34), J (37) and T3 (ages 2, 2 and brand new)
    Nov '10: IVF#1: BFP! Girl. Missed m/c at 14 weeks. Devastated
    Apr '11: IVF#2: BFP! Twin Girls born on Dec 3, 2011 at 31w5d! One month in NICU.
    Oct '13: IVF#3: BFP! Girl born Jun 19, 2014 at 38w3d!
  • Options

Oh my gosh, this is so exiting! Enjoy today!

And you will be fine looking after two babies..very tired, but fine. Learn how to feed them both at the same time, it will be a lifesaver. Page me if you ever need ideas on how to manage things, we learned a lot through trial and error that I'm happy to pass along.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageMrsRumpf:

Sorry I've been MIA!  With Mason coming home almost 4 weeks ago now and Chris still at the NICU, and DH still working full-time life has been INSANE!  But fantastic at the same time! :)

Today DH, Mason and I will load up our diaper bag and go to get Christopher from the NICU.  It's absolutely insane to think this is the last day he will spend there; the last day we will drive there. . . Wow.

I am excited about so many things.  Yet I am nervous about how I will care for TWO babies at the same time!  How will DH and I ever get sleep again?!?!?  WHat will I do when DH goes back to work!?!?!  Sheesh!  

I am nervous--but oh so ready to experience life with our family finally together.  I can finally spend each day and night with them--and we made it home before Christmas! :)

I'll update here (and the blog) when I get us all home! :)

Hope everyone is well! 

Mrs. Rumpf - I want to wish you the best of luck with your little ones!  Everything you wrote in your post made me cry.  I know I will feel all those nervous but happy feelings when it's time for my boys to come home. 

I am happy that you will finally be able to enjoy Mason and Christopher in your own home.  What a special Christmas present.

• Options
    Awesome news!! So happy for you :)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    Congrats on Christopher's homecoming!  Life with two at home is crazy sometimes and you just learn as you go sometimes!  Definitely take help when it's offered and sleep when you can.  Enjoy having your family all together at home Big Smile
  • Options
    Great news!  Congrats! :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    What a fantastic Christmas present!
  • Options
    That is fantastic news! So glad your family will be together for your LOs first Christmas!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats on this long awaited day to have your whole family at HOME!
  • Options
    Congrats & Merry Christmas to your family! :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"