New Orleans Babies

**lous22**

Hey! I just saw that old post about dr. moore- I was wondering if you went with her and how things were going? :)

Re: **lous22**

• Hey! I did like her, but ended up switching to Touro.  I now see Dr. Perret.  Dr. Moore was great, but I think I click better with Perret, and I feel like Touro is a better fit for me.  Are you still with Moore?  
  • You gotta go where you are most comfortable! Funnily enough, I tried switching to Touro, and even though it's much more NB friendly, I decided to stick with Dr. Moore. She's so calm, I've had her for one delivery so I know she means it when she says she's cool with something (which she has been for everything from laboring in the tub to me bringing home the placenta).

I've heard great things about Dr. Perret!! I'm glad you found someone. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. Perret is very similar to Dr. Moore- they have the same, easy going personality.  I mainly just wanted to deliver at Touro, and that was my main reason for switching.  I have a couple of friends who are L&D nurses there and it just seemed like a better fit for me.  I do still recommend Dr. Moore to people, though. She really is awesome!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"