Health & Exercise
Options

BOB strollers...worth it?

I'm pregnant and have been eyeing the Bob stroller....the only thing holding me back is the large price tag.  My husband and I are both very active, and run quite a bit.  I'm still running and plan to continue as long as I can throughout this pregnancy.  So.....for those of you with Bobs or friends who have Bobs, is it worth it? Thanks!

Re: BOB strollers...worth it?

• Options
    I've always said my bob is worth it's weight in gold and plan to get a duallie for LO #2. Its the only jogger I've had so I have nothing to compare it to, but I highly recommend it. It handles easily and has held up great the last 2 1/2 yrs with frequent running.
  • Options
    Completely worth it. We have the Duallie, and we love it. We run with it occasionally but also use it a lot for outdoor activities. Just today we were in downtown DC at the National Mall, and DH and I kept commenting on how much we still love it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's awesome.  We splurged here and saved elsewhere.  No cup holder though, and if you buy the one that attaches, not all water bottle fit in it.  My only gripe.
  • Options

imageDoodle2011:
    It's awesome.  We splurged here and saved elsewhere.  No cup holder though, and if you buy the one that attaches, not all water bottle fit in it.  My only gripe.

We absolutely love ours and this is also our only gripe. I'd definitely buy it again though. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been using ours for two months and love it.  You'll need the infant car seat attachment too if you plan to use it when LO is an infant (but not as a jogger).  My husband loves how easy it is to use in bad terrain.  I know it's a jogging stroller, but it is just fantastic for regular walks when the sidewalks stink or when going across grass/dirt at a park.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"