Preemies
Options

Preemie Story-please add yours!

I have updated my blog a bit and have posted about the majority of our NICU experience. I still have the nurses and my family to write about but...

https://40weeksbutsometimesless.tumblr.com/

I would love to add your stories to my blog.  There is a link on my page that you can post your story.  

You can also follow me on Twitter @imprezachic991 Everytime I add to my blog it will update on twitter. 

Please let me know what you think. This is my first time blogging.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preemie Story-please add yours!

• Options

What an amazing little guy you have! Congratulations! Your blog is very nice - would you like to have it included in the links on The Preemie Resource Blog? We'd also love to add your birth story :) If so just let us know so KCK can do one end of the magic and I can do the other - send story + attached photos to icedpeonies at yahoo.com

See link to blog in my siggy! TB has a link to it on the Preemie main page...

• Options
    Do you want it emailed separately and me attach the photos?  Some of the photos have large files....Thanks!  I really appreciate the feedback!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecrazyanimals:
    Do you want it emailed separately and me attach the photos?  Some of the photos have large files....Thanks!  I really appreciate the feedback!

Yes, please - e-mail with photos attached (not embedded). No biggie on file size that I know of - Blogger will resize.

If you'd like to add my birth story to your blog that's fine with me :)

Also I'll add your blog to my reading list yayy

• Options
    I'm glad you decided to blog! I don't have a tumblr account so I can't follow but I added it to my favorites. Thank you for sharing. Is it ok with you if I link your blog to mine so that other high risker's can follow along? Actually Urban do you mind if I link the Preemie blog as a resource to high riskers who might need that information as well?
  • Options
    Thanks!  I really appreciate that! Feel free to post the link on your blog.  You can follow me on twitter if that helps....everytime I update my blog, it's sent to twitter.  I'm Imprezachic991
  • Options

imageOfficiallyHollyC:
    I'm glad you decided to blog! I don't have a tumblr account so I can't follow but I added it to my favorites. Thank you for sharing. Is it ok with you if I link your blog to mine so that other high risker's can follow along? Actually Urban do you mind if I link the Preemie blog as a resource to high riskers who might need that information as well?

Just saw this - always feel free to link to the preemie blog! That's what it's there for :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"