Potty Training

When should I try potty training?

My DS is going to be 2 on December 23rd. He will not keep his diaper on. He will walk around naked and pee on the floor on purpose. He thinks it's hilarious. When he is done peeing on the floor he stands there and tries to pee more. Lately when he has a diaper on, if it's wet or pooped, he will touch it and it seems like he is done with dirty diapers. Does this mean he's ready? I would love some advice on exactly how to potty train him. I've read things about keeping him naked but, if I do that he'll be peeing everywhere. Please help. Any advice would be helpful.
3 Beautiful kids Jessica,18 attending Ohio State University. David, 14 a freshman in high school. And last but not least Robbie, my baby is 21 months. I'm not too proud...Ya think? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: When should I try potty training?

• It helps if he can see an older brother or dad peeing in the toilet, then since he likes to see it he may take to using the toilet really well, I have heard little boys like something fun to pee on in the toilet... like target practice, maybe cheerios?

Yes the nudity does cause floor accidents but if you watch closely you will get through that stage quickly, make peeing in the toilet fun for him! 

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"