Two Under 2
Options

2u2 again

Hi I'm a relatively new poster, but just found this board and thought it was a good forum. I'm familiar with the 2u2 ages. I have 2 daughters about 22 mos apart and baby 2 & soon to be baby 3 will be about 21 mos apart, needless to say I get lots of crazy looks and snarky comments. At least I know what I'm getting into when number 3 arrives! 

Sorry for the run on sentence, but posting from my iPad and it's not very user friendly when making posts. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 2u2 again

• Options
    Congrats!  My first two are 22 months apart, and my second and third are 21 months apart.  I really like the age spacing, and now, if all goes well, I will have a 17 month age gap between #3 & 4.  Blessings! : )
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Im 4 months with no. 2 and and starting to show more and more..... I have a feeling those looks and comments are going to start flooding in.  

Congrats on no. 3 they are all going to be best friends!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! My first 2 are 16.5 months apart and #2 and #3 will be about 19.5 months apart. I wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE the close spacing :)
    DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • Options
    i am 18 weeks with my second now, and definitely showing.  mine will be 17 months apart.  out of curiosity...what types of comments are you getting?  i havent gotten any YET. :)
  • Options
    mine are 11 months and one day apart and im a young mother so i know how it is about the looks and snarky remarks. We are also planning on trying for number three right after DS#2 turns 1 & DS#1 turns 2 so when that baby comes they would have just turned 2&3
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"