Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

TGIF everyone! 

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. do you subscribe to any magazines?  which ones?  do you actually read them?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1. Ok.  Getting anxious to start my next IVF cycle in a few weeks.

2. Highlight- meeting some nice ladies at a local GTG.  Lowlight- realizing we need to be better about budgeting since I'm currently a SAHW.

3. I'm planning a trip to Marsh for today during triple coupon days... I'm hoping it isn't too insane.  DH and I are planning to meet up with a friend of his for dinner at some point this weekend.  Otherwise, no real plans.

4. I get Real Simple which I chose to get and enjoy.  We also had tons of airline points that were going to expire and you could get magazine subscriptions, so I figured that was better than letting the points go to waste, so I get Cosmo, Glamour, and Self... I can never seem to keep up on reading any of these 3. 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? good, nervous, and anxious!  my c-section is scheduled for Thursday!!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? highlight-had a great week!  went shopping for a Christmas family we took in, had a really fun MOPS meeting, etc.  lowlight-none

3. weekend plans? tonight DH and I are going on one more date night! we are going to eat at the Skyline Club.  Tomorrow night we have a Christmas party, and Sunday we have church and our life group Christmas party

4. do you subscribe to any magazines?  which ones?  do you actually read them? I am  a magazine addict!  I subscribe to Parenting, People, Family Circle, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping, and Shape

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How are you feeling? - 1 day overdue and ready to have this baby already!

2. Highlight / lowlight of your week? - Highlight - trying to enjoy the last little bit of being just the two of us.  Lowlight - I'm kind of bummed that I haven't had one single contraction yet.

3. Weekend plans? - Going out to dinner with an old neighbor (unless baby decides to make his/her grand entrance before then)4. Do you subscribe to any magazines?  Which ones?  Do you actually read them? - We get Consumer Reports and Newsweek and always read them during breakfast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. Not feeling too bad. Connor is such a terrible sleeper - we are finally having to let him CIO if he gets up a second time during the night and I feel bad about that, but the boy needs to learn to sleep. I hope this stage will pass soon.

2. HIghlight: Had a couple of really great meetings re: my career. There is a light at the end of my residency tunnel!

Lowlight: Had to have a medical exam for disability insurance. And, I didn't make our fantasy football playoffs due to injuries. Petty things, I know!

3. The kids' Christmas program is this afternoon - should be hilarious. My mom is coming up and we're going to dinner. Baby shower for a friend down in Columbus tomorrow. Sunday will be relaxing and catching up on work stuff.

4. I get Parents, Real Simple, and Sports Illustrated. I am lucky to stay about 4 months behind. I was glad to see this question because it made me feel less guilty :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. how are you feeling? Depends on the day. More good than bad the past week or so

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight- DH felt the baby kick last night. Lowlight- sick all day and night Wednesday

3. weekend plans? Tonight- nothing Tomorrow- Holiday party Sunday- church, brunch and taking DD to see Santa (hopefully) 

4. do you subscribe to any magazines?  which ones?  do you actually read them? I subscribed to Parents and Parenting and I try and read them within the month or two that I got them. I actually got great deals on them and get them just for the Gymboree Coupons. Family members have given me for gifts a couple of cooking magazine that usually go straight into the trash, Glamour I glance through, Womens World- really Grandma? Goes straight to the trash. There are more but thats all that I  can think of right now. 

• Options

1.  Like I was hit by a bus.  I got a stomach bug from DD and spent most of last night throwing up.  And now it looks like DH is getting it, too.  Suuuuuuck.

2.  Highlight:  Hearing Baby #2 HB again!  Lowlight:  Definitely last night.  OMG.

3.  Well, it looks like we'll be laying low since I don't think any of us are going to be up for any big adventures this weekend.

4.  I subscribe to Cooking Light, Real Simple, and Time.  I read every one of them.  They're like little presents in the mail.  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. Feeling pretty good :) almost 28 weeks, wish sleeping were more restful. 2. Highlight: had a dr's Appt, u/s, and glucola this morning. Baby is in the 66th percentile size wise, so we are happy about that! The placenta previa issue I had has fixed itself! Yay! That was great news! Lowlight: just not sleeping well, nothing too major. 3. Weekend plans: I am not really sure... Probably nothing! My vacation time from work started today so I'm free as a bird :D. 4. I uses to subscribe to Marie Clair and read it faithfully, but that expense got cut a while ago, haha! Now I just read all the headlines at the stores :) very informative ;)
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Exhausted! I stayed after to help at work tonight because things were so crazy, but standing over 10 hours straight is too much for me right now!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?  Highlight- Having our first doctor appointment & reaching 6 weeks! Lowlight- My gestational sac is measuring exactly on, but there was only a yolk sac, not a fetal pole. My doctor assured me it was still early and that was fine...but I'm still worried. We go back the 19th for another ultrasound.

3. weekend plans? I work this weekend. I plan to take it easy in the evenings.

4. do you subscribe to any magazines?  which ones?  do you actually read them? I don't subscribe to anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"