Thankful Thursday

and go....

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful:

(1) for my night out; 

(2) that DS slept until 8:30 this morning.  It's nice to be able to have a coffee before his bottle;

(3) that I am almost done my Christmas shopping; and

(4) that I don't have a driveway to shovel anymore.

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

• I'm thankful that it's almost the weekend.  I've been so uninterested in my job lately.  I guess it's because I'm looking forward to 11 straight days off around Christmas.  Those days can't come soon enough!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • First Christmases... everything seems so much more enchanting.
  • I am thankful that today my sweet miracle baby is two! I feel very blessed.
    Jenn Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am thankful for...

1. a hubby that is so completely in love with our boys

2. it looks like my boss will be paying me my full salary while I am on maternity leave even though he isn't require to. 

3. Aiden hasn't had to be bagged in the last few days

4. Ryan seems to be recovering beautifully after his surgery on Monday

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am thankful...

that Michaela had a great first day with our new nanny. We finally hired someone to come two mornings a week to take care of her so that I can get some work done (I'm a freelance writer and I work for myself at home but haven't been able to get ANYTHING done since she's come home from the hospital). It was hard to give up a little control to someone else but Kayla was all smiles and she ate well and had some great tummy time and then took a nap (which she is still taking!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thankful Thursday.. soo thankful that Gracie is home..and laying in front of me in her rock n play..and not in the NICU.. awee.. the best Christmas blessing ever!!
    IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)
  • thankful that Manuel is really taking to breastfeeding and continuting to grow each day.

thankful for my wonderful husband that amazes me every single day with all the help and support

thankful for my mom, dad and sisters that have done so much to be supportive during this time

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• After my hellish ordeal last Friday, I am thankful that my son is alive today. I am extremely grateful for all the doctors and nurses in the NICU that went above and beyond to save his life.

I am thankful that my beautiful daughter is growing and thriving at home. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"