Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Where are you getting Santa Pictures taken?

This is my first year for Santa pictures.  I am thinking the Gaylord will have a really good Santa so I think we will go there.  Can anyone tell me how the whole package things work?  I am wanting to get a digital image so I can use it for xmas cards.  Is this something they sell?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where are you getting Santa Pictures taken?

• Options
    The last 2 years I've taken DD to Stonebrair because the Santa there is amazing.  Last year it wasn't the same Santa, still good, but not the one that had been there for years.  I found where he is so we will be going their this year.  He's moved to The Villages at Fairview.  Not sure where you live in the DFW area.  I've also heard the Santa at North Park is pretty awesome but you have to get there early and they give you a time to come back for your appointment.  The packages tend to come with an option of a digital image.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We go to Northpark every year. The Santa is amazing but the lines are long so you don't get a lot of time with him. We only live about 5 minutes from Northpark so it's no big deal to go in the morning to get the ticket and then go back after lunch and nap time for pics.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Willowbend. Great, traditional Santa and lines aren't horrible there.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    shops at fairview. i detest the stonebriar santa. he is super lame and unreal.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options

imagepunkfiction_v.3:

This is the Santa from Stonebriar last year:

I don't think he's unreal looking?!

Here is the Santa from Stonebriar the year before:

This is the Santa that is now at Fairview

Both of them look pretty realistic to me, real beards & jolly.  Not sure what there is to detest about either one.

• Options
    If you're in the area of the Gaylord, then go to Bass Pro Shop.  Seriously! We're not a hunting/camo/outdoors family at all, but their Santa is awesome.
  • Options
    imageJCM:

imagepunkfiction_v.3:

This is the Santa from Stonebriar last year:

I don't think he's unreal looking?!

Here is the Santa from Stonebriar the year before:

This is the Santa that is now at Fairview

Both of them look pretty realistic to me, real beards & jolly.  Not sure what there is to detest about either one.

DH and I didn't love the Santa at Stonebriar last year, we thought he looked a little too surfer with the blonde hair, but there is a new Santa there this year and we really liked him.  Looked a lot more "Santa like" to me, and he was great with our DD.

• Options
    Northpark is the best Santa!  Love that man!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"