Eco-Friendly Family
Options

XP looking for natural material Play Kitchen

We're getting a play kitchen for ds1 (3.5 yrs) and eventually his little broth will join in the fun. They are going to LOVE it!! I want something that is wood and wont offgas like MDF or PVC does (we are sensitive).

I've been looking at the two Melissa and Doug kitchens and the Educo brand kitchen. Are there any other brands that are made with non toxic finishes and materials? We have a 69" wall area that I am planning to devote to the play kitchen and would like to get a little table and chairs also, that doesn't have to go up against the wall.

ill try to get links but if you have seen the kitchens above, which do you like? None of them seem just perfect. I saw the most gorgeous kitchen in the One Step Ahead catalog, I was so excited till I read the materials and saw that it has PVC and MDF in it :(. It had a faux granite counter, cherry cabinets, and a breakfast bar with stools. I freaking hate that there are so few options out there if you are avoiding carcinogens, it feels just about impossible. Right up the with trying to eat healthy and then finding out that your organic food is packaged in bpa or some other questionable substance.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP looking for natural material Play Kitchen

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"