January 2012 Moms
Options

UPDATE to "TMI but am curious as to what you all think... please."

I called my OB's office and luckily my Dr. was the one on call.  He called me back, and I told him everything that has been going on for the past 3-4 days (it's in my previous post from last night) and his response was great.  Basically, I'm full term, so he said to go for it... have a baby :-)

So now it's just a game of Hurry Up and Wait but it's looking like my January baby is gonna probably be a December baby.

I'm so excited but even more impatient now!  Hurry Up and Wait makes me nuts!  Guess I'm going to spend the day with my feet up working on my final papers for the semester LOL.

Happy Thursday Everyone! 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: UPDATE to "TMI but am curious as to what you all think... please."

• Options

How exciting!

I hope the wait isn't too long since your Dr seems to think LO will be just fine coming early! 

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options

LOL that makes two of us.  I was born 4 weeks early, and DH was born 2 weeks late, and when I did the math out myself I got 2 weeks earlier than the Dr did which would bring us to right smack before Christmas.

Knowing my luck the little stinker will make me wait longer :-P 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you were able to speak with your Dr.  Definitely take it easy ...I know, easier said than done.  T&Ps that everything goes smoothly for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"