Pregnant after 35
Options

~trixiebelden~

I haven't talked to you in ages!  How are you doing?  How's the gd?  I started subbing a couple of weeks ago, and it's going well.  I'm having to limit my days at this point because I'm so exhausted these days.  Ugh, this 40 and pregnant thing is hard!  Are you still working?  I can't believe I'm in the home stretch these days.

Re: ~trixiebelden~

• Options

Hi!  I wondered how you were doing.  You are getting so close.  I am still working for the next 5 weeks and then I get a 3 week winter break.  My c-section is scheduled for January 13, so I will go back to work for one day to train my sub and then it is baby time!

I do sit alot more these days otherwise my feet look like sausages.  Luckily my second graders are very sweet and helpful.

I can't believe how exhausting this is.  When I was pregnant with DS, I would come home and take a nap.  Now I am chasing him around and trying to get dinner on, the house organized and all my schoolwork completed.  I am actually looking forward to 3 days in the hospital as a sort of painful vacation.  How sad is that?

When is your c-section or are you trying for a VBAC?  Do you have everything ready to go for your little girl?

• Options

We have a scheduled a c-section for 12/18, but we might try for VBAC if I go into labor before that.  I've now seen two doctors though, that say I may want to go straight to a c/s since she's looking very big.  As of 30 weeks she was in the 84th %ile, and I have another u/s in the next week or so.  We'll see how she's doing.  I'm a pretty small person, and I don't want to go through labor only to need an emergency c/s.

Wow, you must be exhausted!  I really can't believe how hard this is.  I try to only work about 2-3 days a week, and I'm not even doing the real work of a teacher.  I'm glad to hear you have some time off pretty soon.  I'm sure you're counting the weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"