Preemies

Question for moms with 2 or more LO...

My DD arrived at 31w2d, and I'm now pregnant with number 2. Of course all I can think about is #2 coming early also! My question is if your 1st came early did your second also? I know everyone is different, I'm just curious... We never established with DD came early either so it's not like I can watch my BP or something. TIA
imageimageimage
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Question for moms with 2 or more LO...

• First off congratulations on the your second pregnancy. I'm currently pregnant with #2, so I can't answer your question. I would just hope your doctor would take extra precausions this time around. Did you have pre-e last time? You can watch your blood pressure... I would buy a home blood pressure machine, got mine for about $30 at Target. It gives me peace of mind.

Also every week we have a pregnant after preemie check in that you should check out too. 

• congrats!

It depends on why you delivered early but lots of prayers for a term baby!

DS1 was 26w and DS2 was 35w after precautions.

• Loading the player...
  • My 1st came at 35.5 wks with no reason and 2nd one just came (12/2/11) at 35 wks, 2 days. Again, no reason they can find. They told me it must be my uterus gestation period. I hadn't heard that terminology before but it appears, at least for me, it's how my body carries babies. I guess I can plan ahead now if we were to have a 3rd that it will be early! Good luck, everyone is different so it may not be the same for you.  
  • I only have 1 but I'm think about #2.  I stalk the pg after premie check in and read the reasons and dates and when they had number #2.  There are lots of ladies on there who have stats for their 2nd babies.  I look for people like me who had 34 weekers and see how they did the 2nd time.  I know everyone is different but it give me an idea.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"