Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Something that amused me...

Ok, so I posted Kelly Clarkson's Mr. Know It All on my facebook page, and put "This song rings true."

Last night, a friend told me to check my ex's page. It took some convincing, but...he posted Gavin DeGraw's Not Over You and put "This song rings true."

So it amused me. 1) He still looks at my facebook page, 2) He is making no legal effort to see his son, or myself...

This made me laugh last night. It's sad, but funny! He's just trying to look good.

Does that make me a bad person?

Re: Something that amused me...

• Options
    I don't have facebook so this may sound stupid but is he able to see that you checked his facebook page?  If so, isn't that against the no contact order you have?  I would stop looking at his page and worrying about what he is saying, etc.  I know that's hard but you need to move on for yourself and Adi.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm surprised you haven't blocked him from seeing your page. Honestly I think it would be wise for you to do so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekfrix13:
    I don't have facebook so this may sound stupid but is he able to see that you checked his facebook page?  If so, isn't that against the no contact order you have?  I would stop looking at his page and worrying about what he is saying, etc.  I know that's hard but you need to move on for yourself and Adi.

He can't, that I know of. Part of the convincing is my friend gave me her login anyway, so it would look like she checked it, if that's possible...

• Options

imageFutureMrsBB:
    I'm surprised you haven't blocked him from seeing your page. Honestly I think it would be wise for you to do so.

I unfriended him a long time ago...how do I block him from seeing my page?

• Options

Oh geez. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but if he treated you so badly that you left then why do you care if he is trying to see his son or not? If it were me, I would be trying to petition the courts so he couldn't see my child.
  • Options

imagehersheykiss:
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but if he treated you so badly that you left then why do you care if he is trying to see his son or not? If it were me, I would be trying to petition the courts so he couldn't see my child.

I don't want him to see his son, but I think it's funny that he's telling everyone he misses us so much when he really doesn't...

And thanks, Ladies! He is now blocked! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"