April 2012 Moms

3D Ultrasound

I am electing to have a 3D U/S in a week so we can find out the gender before I fly home to see family. My Dr. does not do the typical A/S until around 23 weeks so that's why I'm getting the 3D earlier. I'll be right around 21 weeks when I get this 3D U/S done, and I was wondering if anyone else has elected to have this done this early in pregnancy. If so, how was the clarity of the U/S? Did it just mostly look like a blur or could you make out distinct features? I'm so pumped!
BabyFetus Ticker image

Re: 3D Ultrasound

• Here is my 3D face. Picture is a little dark just because I took it on my phone and it must have shadowed over it. I got it done yesterday at 22 weeks. To give you an idea. I'm leaving it big sized so you can see the amount of detail better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh wow! That's actually pretty clear! Thanks for sharing!!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I had one at 16 weeks, so the facial features weren't that distinct, but it was still awesome! I came away feeling like I knew my baby so much better. :) I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  • Here is 15w6d (he would not show his face, so it's just his body and this is a photo of a photo so it isn't the best quality):

Here is 17w4d: 

We could definitely see things clearly so early on, so yours will be great being further along. You'll love it. Have fun! 

• Mine is at 21 weeks and in my siggy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagefunkymonkeyohyeahhh:

Here is 15w6d (he would not show his face, so it's just his body and this is a photo of a photo so it isn't the best quality):

Here is 17w4d: 

We could definitely see things clearly so early on, so yours will be great being further along. You'll love it. Have fun! 

ours was at 16 1/2 weeks and look pretty similar.

• This is a great post because I love all your pictures! I dont have my 3-Duntil week 26 but I feel like I know what my baby looks like alittle more thanks to your pics!
  • Okay, now I want to AW my pictures too! :)

They are picture of pictures, so the quality isn't that great.. but I don't think even the originals look as good as funky's! Those are incredible! But you could see her moving around and doing stuff, and it was so cool. This was at 16 weeks exactly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"