Houston Babies
Options

Companies with Fertility Coverage

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me popping in from the IF board real quick.  I was wondering if any of you know of companies in the Houston area that offer fertility coverage in their health benefits?  We have spent approx 30k out of pocket so far, and are at the end of the road right now in being able to afford treatments.  We are so heartbroken.  Any info would be much appreciated, thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Companies with Fertility Coverage

• Options
    The company I work in The Woodlands has IVF/IUI and other fertility coverage.  I work for Aon Hewitt.  It was great for me when I had IVF and it covered almost everything!  It was called Hewitt and then they merged with Aon. 
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Baylor College of Medicine covers infertility treatments.  I didn't use that coverage, so I'm not sure how much was covered, but I know several of my coworkers did and were happy/relieved with what they had covered.  Their pre-natal medical care insurance coverage is also awesome (and I do have experience in that), but no paid maternity leave for staff.  So weird.

Anyway, I'm not sure what field you and your husband are in professionally, but they usually have a good number of administrative openings. Insurance coverage starts from your first day on, no waiting period.

Most places in the medical center have great insurance benefits, and some hospitals like Texas Children's actually cover maternity and delivery costs 100% for delivering in their hospital.  Good places to look, for sure. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DB Consulting and Futron Corp have coverage.  Both companies are in Clear Lake but Futron isn't hiring right now.  Good luck!  I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

AIG has fertility coverage...  didn't when we needed it, but they do now..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"