Preemies
Options

Anyone here scrapbook?

Do you scrapbook?  Like the real-deal with various papers, stickers, etc?  

I have a friend that sells Creative Memories and they offer digital scrapbooking software.  You can choose different backgrounds, add text to look like stickers, and you drag and drop your pics into the pre-made templates.  

I'm thinking of buying the software.  It's not too expensive and I think I'm more likely to do that than the alternative.  Ideally I'd like to have a book for the boys for each year. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone here scrapbook?

• Options
    imagebhilyer:

I have a friend that sells Creative Memories and they offer digital scrapbooking software.  You can choose different backgrounds, add text to look like stickers, and you drag and drop your pics into the pre-made templates.  

I'm thinking of buying the software.  It's not too expensive and I think I'm more likely to do that than the alternative.  Ideally I'd like to have a book for the boys for each year. 

First-your new siggy pic! Dying of cuteness over here! I love it!

I don't scrapbook but I've thought about the digital kind too. Then again, I'm not doing that great at keeping up with C's baby book....

• Options
    imagekck329:
    imagebhilyer:

First-your new siggy pic! Dying of cuteness over here! I love it!

I don't scrapbook but I've thought about the digital kind too. Then again, I'm not doing that great at keeping up with C's baby book....

I love the reindeer hats!  I want to get a naked pic with just the hats, but we'll have to see if that happens.

See I suck at writing in the boys' baby books.  Like, I haven't written the first thing in them.  I think if it's something computer based I'd be more out to do it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Are you able to order Creative Memories software online? That sounds really awesome!!!!!!!!!! I would love to do that for my DS.

Jenn Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"