December 2010 Moms

Can we do a little "whatever happened to"?

I'm wondering what ever happened to a few people, but I will pick one to start. Please feel free to join in etc. curlydoglover Last I remember, Loves tore her a new one for being a SRB (self-righteous beeyotch) and then poof she disappeared. Any insights? And who are y'all wondering about??

Re: Can we do a little "whatever happened to"?

• Whatever happened to the girl who's husband ran off to NY then came back? I don't know her name but I hope she is doing well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJRP00:

Whatever happened to the girl who's husband ran off to NY then came back? I don't know her name but I hope she is doing well.

Oh yeah!  I remember that, it wasn't too long ago was it?  Didn't her husband come back WITH the woman & she moved out of her house so the ex & the woman could move in?  I think they were in texas & the woman was from NY.  I was not so secretly hoping that the woman would HATE it & her hair would be unbelievably frizzy & unmanageable.  lol
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJRP00:

Whatever happened to the girl who's husband ran off to NY then came back? I don't know her name but I hope she is doing well.

That is emmaleaf

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • I was MIA for a while after Evie was born dealing with some ppd & ppa issues but what was the CLJ drama? I've seen it referenced here but I missed it. I do remember her though.
  • imageNomMomster:
    I was MIA for a while after Evie was born dealing with some ppd & ppa issues but what was the CLJ drama? I've seen it referenced here but I missed it. I do remember her though.
    Oh, SNAP!  You went there.  lol
  • Oops, is it a forbidden topic?
  • imageNomMomster:
    Oops, is it a forbidden topic?
    No, I'm just bored & over-caffeineated.  Caffinated.  Caffeinated.  whatever.  Too much time & coffee.  Wink
  • Say her name 3 times and bet she'll appear... kinda like Beetlejuice.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • imageNomMomster:
    No. It will live on in bump imfanmy.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imagesofamonkey:
    I'm wondering what ever happened to a few people, but I will pick one to start. Please feel free to join in etc. curlydoglover Last I remember, Loves tore her a new one for being a SRB (self-righteous beeyotch) and then poof she disappeared. Any insights? And who are y'all wondering about??

Ya know, to be honest, I didn't even notice she was gone. I stopped opening her posts because they never really contributed - just AWing whatever her kid was doing or putting someone down for a parenting decision. ::shrug::

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• imagesofamonkey:
    imageNomMomster:
    No, I'm just bored & over-caffeineated.  Caffinated.  Caffeinated.  whatever.  Too much time & coffee.  Wink

• imageheyitsme:
    Say her name 3 times and bet she'll appear... kinda like Beetlejuice.
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

imagesofamonkey:
    imageNomMomster:

bahahaha!  niiiiice
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

imagesofamonkey:

Ya know, to be honest, I didn't even notice she was gone. I stopped opening her posts because they never really contributed - just AWing whatever her kid was doing or putting someone down for a parenting decision. ::shrug::

I gotta say that it didn't hurt my feelings when she got told.  I just kinda noticed that she wasn't here in the past few weeks, and only because someone walked by me with one of those dogs.  /shrug
  • imagejustbeachy109:
    I have such a bad memory. 
    Me too.  I love sticky notes.  Big Smile
  • imagejustbeachy109:
    Whatever happened to that one girl? CHW, I think? She like, had her baby, and then totally went MIA. I miss her hot asss around here.

Yes 

• imagesofamonkey:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagesofamonkey:

I gotta say that it didn't hurt my feelings when she got told.  I just kinda noticed that she wasn't here in the past few weeks, and only because someone walked by me with one of those dogs.  /shrug

That made me lol for some reason.

• CDL posts on PCE, which is where she and I originally came from.  I think she was also on Pets and possibly MM.  I think she hangs out on TN now.
  • imagesofamonkey:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagesofamonkey:

wow.. I guess I missed that one. 

i know what happened to all the people.. they're all on FB I think. CRFJAG.. I always liked the pics of her cute LO. And what was the name of the girl getting married in Mexico like last month?? something mckinley? 

• imagejustbeachy109:
    Whatever happened to that one girl? CHW, I think? She like, had her baby, and then totally went MIA. I miss her hot asss around here.
    Pssssh, she hors around TTC instead.  Wink
  • imagejustbeachy109:
    Yeah, because our kids didn't JUST play together 4 days ago. Haha.

Honestly I stopped posting here after a while because I just didn't have much to contribute to any of the posts. The board is not the way it used to be.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagesofamonkey:
    imagejustbeachy109:
    Yep. Although i wouldnt call it horing as I don't post much.

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagesofamonkey:

That made me lol for some reason.

Your lol-ing made me lol.  I don't know why either.  Maybe because the world is shaking? 
  • imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagejustbeachy109:
    Yeah, a wee bit more than here though.  How are things?  Did you have C's party?  How did that go?  (nosy much? Wink)
  • What happened to buggygirl?
  • imagejanneann1127:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagesofamonkey:

wow.. I guess I missed that one. 

i know what happened to all the people.. they're all on FB I think. CRFJAG.. I always liked the pics of her cute LO. And what was the name of the girl getting married in Mexico like last month?? something mckinley? 

They are both in the FB group. CRFJAG still has a cutie patootie on her hands, and Meghan got married over Thanksgiving weekend (pictures are perrrrty!)

• imagejustbeachy109:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagejustbeachy109:

Honestly I stopped posting here after a while because I just didn't have much to contribute to any of the posts. The board is not the way it used to be.

It's because you aren't here anymore! You are off being super mom. Crying

Super mom? What exactly qualifies me for that title? Let me know so I can inform DH!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagejustbeachy109:

imagesofamonkey:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagejustbeachy109:
    Yeah, a wee bit more than here though.  How are things?  Did you have C's party?  How did that go?  (nosy much? Wink)

This is how C and E play together:

He is obsessed with putting things on her head, and taking her socks off. It's pretty funny.

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagejustbeachy109:

imagesofamonkey:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagejustbeachy109:

Cuuuuuuute!!!  CHW, he is so handsome.  Smile
  • JB, I love that your siggy picture was taken at my house with her playing with Cs toy!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagesofamonkey:
    imagejustbeachy109:

imagesofamonkey:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagejustbeachy109:

Cuuuuuuute!!!  CHW, he is so handsome.  Smile
    Thanks! I think I'll keep him ;)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagejustbeachy109:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagejustbeachy109:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagejustbeachy109:

It's because you aren't here anymore! You are off being super mom. Crying

Super mom? What exactly qualifies me for that title? Let me know so I can inform DH!

If he doesn't think you are Super Mom, he is unobservant. lol The battle to get pregnant in the first place, the stuff you went through during pregnancy, after having C, dealing with Colic, taking care of him when you had knee issues, making his baby food, taking him to gymboree, having an awesome birthday party. I mean, the list could go on and on!!

Aw, you really know how to make a girl smile!

I busted my butt preparing for that party. Took me 3 days! Hope everyone enjoyed all my themed food!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• I miss laura.

;) 

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:

I miss laura.

;) 

::snort::

I miss laura.

;) 

• imagezeadfly:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

I miss laura.

;) 

For shiits and giggles I sorted the board by total views, our biggest drama fest was during that whole mess.

I didn't know you could do that.  Huh, I guess you can learn something new every day Smile

I miss laura.

;) 

:::giggle::: 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• imagezeadfly:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

I miss laura.

;) 

For shiits and giggles I sorted the board by total views, our biggest drama fest was during that whole mess.

That may have been how I found & bumped the mattress shopping post.  Mayyyybe.  But I got told on that, so no more post bumping for me.  Sad
  • I always wonder about Lexiesomethingorother. We had a ton in common and one day poof she was gone. Also my LB, I haven't heard from her in a very long time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• I miss ValVail67
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"