Pennsylvania Babies

Britax Car Seat

Well I guess it is now official, I just went in and checked and Target cancelled my order.  I here they are supposed to make an offer to all who ordered but we will see.  I guess I'm really out nothing, oh well....I tried.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Britax Car Seat

• oh, boo:( I just opened my account, too, and it was also canceled. I figured it would generate an email if they did cancel, so that was kind of sneaky of them:(
  • I've been checking my order and it was just canceled in the last hour or so.  I think it's TERRIBLE that they didn't send out an email letting CUSTOMERS know that their orders were canceled.  I'm not surprised that the orders were canceled, just the fact that they did so w/o notifying the customers.  I think that's bad business.  Oh well.  We saved some money on our swing and infant carrier over the past 2 days so I'm really content with those.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's the email that I got.  It doesn't look like we're going to be getting any "special offer." 

Greetings from Target.com. Due to an unexpected error, the following item(s) you have orderedwere incorrectly priced at the time of your order. Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat - Granite We're sorry, but we are unable to offer this item for the incorrectprice. The correct price is $279.99. We have canceled your order forthis item. If you would like to order this item at the correct price,please visit Target.com to check for availability. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on our site areoccasionally mis-priced. We do, however, verify prices as part of ourshipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price ishigher than our stated price, we will either contact you forinstructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you ofthe cancellation. This pricing policy is posted in the Help sectionon Target.com. Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have causedyou. Thank you for being our valued guest. Sincerely, Guest Service DepartmentTarget.comhttps://www.target.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess some of the other nesties said they got $20 credit if they called and complained. I'm really not too upset as it was too good to be true.  We will keep looking, and we have plenty of time before we need it so we will look for another deal elsewhere.  This whole debacle will not make me stop shopping at Target, but things like that just should not happen, I just hope they don't end up firing someone over it.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"