Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

name your dry shampoo

I use using this stuff from ulta, bastisse's or something...

Big sexy was on sale so I bought it and I'm so sad. I can't even get my hand through my hair, feels like wax. Hate it.

What dry shampoo do you love?

Re: name your dry shampoo

• Options
    I'm cheap...I buy Suave's dry shampoo.  I like it and it smells really good too.
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options

I've only tried tresume and I didn't really like it at all.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJKat876:

I've only tried tresume and I didn't really like it at all.

Same here.  I hate it and it's made me nervous to try anything else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCassie730:
    I honestly don't understand the concept of "dry shampoo" how can caking more shiit on your head give it the feeling of being clean? Even if the powder absorbs the oil isn't there just cakey oil filled powder chunks sitting on your head?

I don't get it either- I would just rather wash my hair.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Someone on here recently recommended Jhirmack.  I haven't used it, but she was raving about it. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This stuff by Oscar Blandi

https://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254307&categoryId=B70

It doesn't cake at all.  It's made to absorb the oil.  I use it when I don't have time to wash and dry my hair but need to look good.  It works like a charm for me.

• Options
    I use got2b rockin it dry shampoo and I LOVE it.  It was the highest recommended on amazon of all the pricey ones.  It smells great and works great, too!  Highly recommend!
  • Options

imageshibby00:
    I use got2b rockin it dry shampoo and I LOVE it.  It was the highest recommended on amazon of all the pricey ones.  It smells great and works great, too!  Highly recommend!

I've been a hair stylist for 11 years and got2b is the best one i've used I dont color my hair alot so all the natural oil is terrible in it even just letting it go one day without washing. I find the more chemical processes u do the dryer your hair so the longer you can go between washing. dry shampoo rocks!

• Options

Tresemme is pretty good. It works most of the time. It's awesome for killing spiders or at least making them fall off the ceiling so I can smash them. 

ETA: the best thing I have found so far is just using baby powder. If you have dark hair brush a bronzer over the baby powder so that it blends in with your hair. It's easy and it works, something about the powder soaks up the grease. 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Options

I love the Sexy Hair one, but I agree that it's not really typical of other dry shampoos.  I use it for texture. 

For daily use (or non-shower days, so every other day), I use the TIGI one on the black bottle.  It hardly has a smell and is pretty light, but does the job. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    Psssst.  I am dead serious. Best.thing.ever.  Every single one of you need to go right now and get some.  CVS has it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"