February 2011 Moms
Options

Apple sauce pancakes

So I've been making these for DS (and myself yum)

I just make it like the box says but instead of using all the water it tells you to I've been putting in apple sauce!

I make just little silverdollar ones and cut them up for him. But the best part is they are sweet and I don't have to give Alex syrup. I am really trying to avoid giving him stuff like that (until later) I really don't want him to do what I hear my friends kids doing. Sucking the syrup off the food and then not eating the food! lol

Anyone else do stuff like that? Or has any other ideas?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Apple sauce pancakes

• Options

I'm so trying this one tomorrow! we've only done banana pancakes,i cut up little tiny pieces and stir them into the batter,he LOVED them! He also likes oatmeal(the Gerber little trays) even though it says toddler we tried one. (:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I've made pancakes with leftover puree I had.  She won't eat puree anymore, so I put it in pancakes!  I used banana strawberry one time, and sweet potato another.  She liked them both!

ETA: Wow, I need to update my siggy!  Shows how long it's been since I've been on here!  I think that was the July siggy challenge.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh i def need to put puree into mine too, I honestly made the apple sauce ones because they had buy one get one a while back so... i kinda bought a TON of apple sauce lol.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"