Illinois Babies
Options

Need party room for 50+ in the city

Our house is no longer big enough for my dd's party.  Any suggestions for a place that can accommodate this many people.  Not looking for a play space just a room with tables and chairs.

Any ideas welcome, tia!

Re: Need party room for 50+ in the city

• Options
    we ended up doing a pizza party at a Gino's East out in the burbs (we live in the city- most people were in the burbs from all different directions). it was actually perfect- didn't have to set anything up or clean! served pizza and pop and brought in a cake and "partied".
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are having our dd's first birthday party at Pequod's Pizza! They have a party room, no rental fee and we are ordering off the menu... There is a parking garage nearby which is important since many people will be driving in. Good luck!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just looked into pequods and it says there is a rental fee of $400 if its friday-sunday. When are you having your party? That sounds pretty awesome. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageloiskoo:
    I just looked into pequods and it says there is a rental fee of $400 if its friday-sunday. When are you having your party? That sounds pretty awesome. 

On the website it does say there is a rental fee of $400 but since we are having our DD's birthday party on her birthday and it is a Thursday they never mentioned one.  I would call - I am sure it all depends on where or not they think it will be a busy weekend/ time.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"