Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

First birthday invite screw up (also posted Dec 2010)

So I did a mock invite on hallmark to show my husband what I wanted and for the location I put "Jared's Igloo" since we hadn't verified where we were having the party. We finally decided on where we were having it and I changed the invites to the correct location and ordered the invitations. Well today, I get a call asking where "Jared's Igloo" is located! All of the invites have my home address on them and none of them say where the party is really located. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.

Re: First birthday invite screw up (also posted Dec 2010)

• Options

Yikes!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Yeah... I was not happy to say the least

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks. :( Hopefully, it wasn't too many and you can call and give them the heads up. Good story for the baby book though.
  • Options
    We had our location overbooked by the banquet manager and we found out only a week before the party. I had to call EVERYONE and literally ensure that they knew not to show up at the old location because it was going to be the wrong party. Sucks.
  • Options

imageOctGirl80:
    That sucks. :( Hopefully, it wasn't too many and you can call and give them the heads up. Good story for the baby book though.

you want a good story for a baby book?  

lets just say that this mommy put her DS in a jessie's (toy story 2) costume for  halloween thinking its woody :o)  so i dressed DS up as a girl on halloween lol i dont care at all he looked pretty darn cute and NO ONE even picked up on it besides my over observant SO 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageiamflamingo:

imageOctGirl80:

lets just say that this mommy put her DS in a jessie's (toy story 2) costume for  halloween thinking its woody :o)  so i dressed DS up as a girl on halloween lol i dont care at all he looked pretty darn cute and NO ONE even picked up on it besides my over observant SO 

I didn't notice either! Honestly I didn't know he was toy story I just thought cowboy :) Plus when they're that little, I don't think it matters :P

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagechocopotamus:
    imageiamflamingo:

imageOctGirl80:

I didn't notice either! Honestly I didn't know he was toy story I just thought cowboy :) Plus when they're that little, I don't think it matters :P

Ditto here.

• Options
    I didn't preview mine that I did on MPix and some letters were cut off.  My H told me it wasn't a big deal, but I am a freak so I had to reorder.  Total waste of $30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"