Detroit Babies

Diaper Deals

Where do you mommy's buy diapers for your little ones? Any great steals out there? ..... I am a Huggies mom hands down!.... my favs right now are the slip ons. I buy ours at Target because you can combine a manufacturer coupon with a target coupon. (if you  go to target.com and in the search engine type "target coupons"- coupons to print pop up- they change every week. )So I generally get a 66 pack (l/o wears size 4) that goes for around $19.99 for around $6-7 off if there is a sale with a coupon. Also usually ever other week they offer a target gift card with purchase of two or three. This week (sale ends today ) they have buy 3 get a $10 target card. Just wanted to share and see where everyone else is shopping as well. =) 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper Deals

• I have used diapers.com a few times. You can get free shipping sometimes and they have huge boxes of diapers which seem to last a lot longer than the store bought ones. I do like Luvs or Pampers as well. It depends whatever is on sale, I will buy for our daughter.
  • Good to know I will ck out diapers.com for sales! thx!
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out AmazonMom subscribe and save you can cancel after each order, and they often have digital coupons
    Kelly- Mom to Katelyn Rose and Ella Ann Formerly MichBride2004 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • good to know! thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"