June 2011 Moms

Model baby

Sophie is signed up with an agency, and has her first 'assignment' Wednesday for Meijers catalog and possibly the website, wish us luck!! Smile

We are so excited! Shes such a happy baby, and shes been in front of the camera PLENTY but Im nervous because it is going to be an early morning for both of us... And we all know somedays they are just 'off'. Either way- I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to tell you ladies, Im going to burst!

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view

Re: Model baby

• That is so awesome and I am so jealous, thay has got to be such an amazing feeling!
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • She is such a cutie. I'm sure they are used to dealing with babies so if she does get fussy it will be fine. Congrats.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Judging by the adorable christmas pic in your siggy I'm sure she'll be amazing!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers Met my soulmate 3/18/2006, married him 9/26/2009 Baby L 11/06 Natural M/C Baby L 2.0 9/08 Natural M/C Lily 6/2/11 6 lbs 12oz
  • Congrats!! I'd love to know how to go about finding an agency for my LO! I hate bragging, but everyone tells me that I should enter her in some contests bc she looks like a porcelain doll LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very cool and your dd is adorable! I'm actually thinking about getting my Sophia involved in possibly modeling. Can I ask how you got started? Everywhere I go, she gets compliments on her looks. I think it's her unique features. I'm Korean and dh is Caucasian so she's got a lot of Asian features that stand out. Unfortunately, she won't be able to model for too long since she's going to be a shorty like her parents :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemonkeysmama62:
    Judging by the adorable christmas pic in your siggy I'm sure she'll be amazing!

This is exactly what I was going to say! 

• That's so exciting!  Your LO is beautiful so I'm sure she'll do great!

DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• yay good luck!!!
  • Your LO is absolutely adorable... I'm sure she'll do great!  I've thought about trying to get my little guy into some modeling, but then he started to lose his hair :(  So I guess he'll have to model hats for a while :)  How did you get her started?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Thanks ladies for all the well wishes. I am by no means bragging either, I am just very excited and glad I can share it with you ladies- I've been holding it in for so long...

To be honest- I fell into it. I work for a photographer who used to model, and her agency was looking for 6-9mo babies so she sent in 2 of the most recent pictures of So. She called me last week and this is how the conversation went:

H: Hey, I saw a call for 6-9mo old babies for a photo shoot

Me: Really? Sweet

H: Yeah, the only thing is is that its in _______. (quite a drive away)

Me: Thats ok! wow, wouldn't that be cool?

H: You wouldn't mind?

Me: Nope

H: Oh good, because I sent in her pictures and she got the job. The shoot is next Wed.

Haha, so thats how we got into it. It just all fell into place. Keeping my fingers crossed... They have 2 babies at a time so if one does get fussy we can switch them out, so we'll see. I'll let everyone know how it goes!!

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • how cool is that. Have fun! Starting the college fund She's an independent woman already ;)
  • That's awesome! Your LO's Christmas pics are adorable!
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is very cool :)  Her Christmas pics are amazing!  I'm sure she'll so great.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• So fun! And I'm sure she'll do great. She is so precious!! Keep us posted on how it goes!!
  • imagemilesc:

Thanks ladies for all the well wishes. I am by no means bragging either, I am just very excited and glad I can share it with you ladies- I've been holding it in for so long...

To be honest- I fell into it. I work for a photographer who used to model, and her agency was looking for 6-9mo babies so she sent in 2 of the most recent pictures of So. She called me last week and this is how the conversation went:

H: Hey, I saw a call for 6-9mo old babies for a photo shoot

Me: Really? Sweet

H: Yeah, the only thing is is that its in _______. (quite a drive away)

Someone approached me about Zoe, but then I got told how far most of the traveling would be and I so don't have the energy for that. 

• Wonderful!!! GL!
  • How exciting!!!

Good luck!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"