D.C. Area Babies

Cloth Diapers

Any ideas where would be the best local place to try reselling our outgrown cloth diapers and covers.  If possible, I would like to avoid putting them up on Diaper Pin or another large forum site to avoid having to deal with shipping.  I've got PFs and BG 3.0s and a bunch of Thirsties cover.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Cloth Diapers

• I bought some on Craigslist and am planning to resell mine on there.  At least in DC and NOVA there are always lots posted.  Seems like they move pretty fast.
  • I agree, Craigslist is usually pretty good.  There is a niche market for CDs around here.  I know you wanted to avoid big sites, but I have had success with Diaper Swappers forum.  I have bought/sold/traded many items.  You just list your price  including shipping, or you can ask for zip code and calculate shipping for people.  Then you use paypal.  It has always been a simple process for us.  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've sold two batches of cds on Craigslist with great results. And they weren't even BGs - just some off brands I'd bought on sale. There is also a consignment store in Columbia, Greenberries, that takes cds.
  • Ooh, thanks ladies.  I hadn't even thought about Craigslist...how silly of me!  I'll also check out that consignment shop.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Abby's Lane hosts a diaper swap/sell event once a month too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"